- School Info
Enrollment and Age Verification
VERIFICATION OF A NEW PUPIL’S AGE.
Effective immediately, the following documents are acceptable documents for verification of the pupil’s age:
- An official or certified copy of the birth record;
- A statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying the date of birth;
- A baptismal certificate or official hospital record of birth;
- A passport; or
- When none of the above is obtainable, an Affidavit for Proof of Age of Minor signed by the student’s parent/legal guardian may be accepted. Please note, this is not a District created form, this is an affidavit that would be provided to the District.
The District will not require documentation that may indicate a student’s or parent’s national origin or immigration status, such as a passport, to the exclusion of other permissible documentation.
Copies of the above-listed documentation will be accepted and reviewed for verification purposes only; copies shall not be maintained by the school site after the student’s age has been verified.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION:
KINDERGARTEN ONLINE REGISTRATION CHECKLIST:
New families who reside within our boundaries are invited to register online, by following this link: New Student Online Enrollment. You may also pick up enrollment packets in the school office. Our office is open from 7:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. We suggest that you try to avoid arrival time (7:45 a.m.) and dismissal (2:05 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, and 12:50 p.m. on Thursday) to avoid traffic congestion.
STUDENT HEALTH REQUIREMENTS:
- Student Health Resources (includes information on vaccination requirements, oral checkup etc.)